Sunday, July 15, 2007

Camping this weekend!

Took the boys camping this weekend. Had a wonderful time. I think next weekend I will take my wip's with me. I normaly dont I have so much to do as it is. BUT, at night when they are all sleeping, I always think "huh, I could be knitting". Started a new scarf project for the boys. I know it is early to start scarves, but I am learning how to join yarns when changing colors without cutting, and knotting to connect, so I am using my kids scarves as guinee pigs,lol. I also finished a hat for me last week, but the baby has hidden it so I dont have a pic of it yet. I made it on one of knifty knitter looms:) Well, thats all for tonight!

2 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Hi! I found your blog through KR. Looking forward to reading of your adventures in knitting and other interests. I breast fed my DD and in public in the 1960's but then things changed. So, Good for you for promoting breast feeding on your blog. Our society is backward in so many ways.

Niki said...

Thank you for your comment! You are right, the world has changed, and is darn right crazy as far as I can see,lol. My favorite "button" I have for the computer is one that says, " If nursing in public offends you please feel free to put a blanket over your head" It makes me giggle ,lol.