Monday, July 23, 2007

Part two of my unfinished projects, wips



Just had to put these in seperate post because it would only let me do four at a time. The first i s the shoulder shawl I am crocheting for my self. It is all being done in Wool Ease by Lion brand EXCEPT for the yellow strip, which is a bit of yellow wool I had tucked away in a ball at the end of the bag somewhere. If anyone knows how to guide me thru this a little, would be nice. For some reason it wants to be round bottomed, kwim? I am decreasing on the ends of the rows and all, but the hang part wants to round out, and I do not want it too. Any ideas?
The second pic is my 5 and 7 year old boys, Joseph and Thomas, sporting the hat and scarf I made for my husband for hunting. It is done in Mohair, which is a bit of a pain to knit with, it knots together throuout the project quite easily. But it is beautiful, and my husband loves how they turned out. You cannot tell by the pic, but it is a camo like color scheme.
Do you find it ironic that I am a vegan and my husband a hunter? I do,lol.

2 comments:

Susan said...

They are sooooo cute. Look at those cheeks!

Knitters-Delight

Niki said...

Thank you! They are my pride and joy's!