Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wip, and lots of other STUFF

Here is the super soft merino top roving I got from the Fiber Fest in Hemlock the other weekend. Good gravy, it is almost too soft to work with!!! I cannot make it thin for the life of me!But it is looking nice!!! I have 8 ounces of it to spin:)
Here is the roving that I handyed and spun on my spindle, I was going to make it into a bolero jacket, but I ran out of yarn, so, its going to be a purse!!! In this pic it is folded in half so I could show the purse affect...
And here is my clapotis!!! I am on the 5th repeat of the straight rows!!! Almost done, I can feel it!!!
Here is the first boot sock done, I have casted on the other. trying to get them done quickly in time for the season!
Loooooook!!! My crafty sil made me a needle holder, it rolls up and ties, how cool is she? I love it!

Well, that's all. oh yeah, I haven't put a pic of my ride yet for blogstalker, it died, I bought a new one! If it gets here tonight, I will post all the pretty pics then!!!

No comments: