Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Book update and WIP Wednesday!




I am just loving the book I am reading! I really thought when I chose it that it would be a basic documentary of the trail itself, and it is, but with a twist by the author. He is actually a very funny man, and I have gotten just past the beginning of the 2nd chapter, I have giggled at least 7 times,lol. I think I like it so much, because not only is it imformative about the trail, the background of the trail and the forestry agency, but it also has a personal aspect to it. I look forward to reading more! If this is not on your "to read" list, might I suggest putting it there!!!


Ok, it is WIP Wednesday and I have been working very hard on http://cast-adrift2.blogspot.com/2006/01/yoga-socks-pattern.html



I am using Unger yarn in Cappacino(sp?) and am loving it! I have alot of different yarns in 1-2 skeins, and plan on using alot of them to make mor of these, as well as making some pedicure socks from knitty.com. http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring06/PATTpedicuresocks.html



I plan on starting a pair tonight!

Here are some pics of my wip yoga socks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love A Walk in the Woods too, one of my favorite books!

Cute kiddos too btw!

Minerva Turkey said...

I love the yoga socks. A friend of mine is a yoga teacher, and I am planning on making her a pair for the the holidays.