Friday, August 3, 2007

Here are some wips!





Her are some pics of my current wips. The blue pants are for my 16 month old son, it is just the front panel, I did not knit them in the round, just two pieces separate, then I will stitch them together. I did make a whole sock, but I ended up ripping it out, I didn't like the way it turned out. But, it was my first sock and I was very excited to have actually done it. But I was teaching myself as i was going, and I knew the second sock would look much better than the first. I didn't want to have 1 pretty sock and one not so pretty sock. I plan on going this week and getting smaller dpns, the smallest I have are 5's, and I would like to get some 2's for socks. Using the 5s with Lillies and Cream cotton was a bit bigger gauged than I think I liked.Anyhoo, heres the pic of the first part of Coreys pants. The Spiedie Fest today as well and some of the balloons flew over the field next to us, so theres pics of that too!!!

No comments: