Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wipit Wednesday




Well, being that it is wip it Wednesday here in bloggy land, here are my wips! First up we have my dh's hunting socks, using Jiffy thick yarn, why are you using this yarn Niki? I here you all asking, because,it is his fault!!! He wanted a pair of hunting socks, but in the same sentence told me I have too much yarn, and needed to use up some that I have before I buy anymore. Sooooo, I used the thickest yarn I had( because he will be wearing them inside his shit kickers). I am making the pattern up as I go along. It took me like 28 times of ripping them out after 4 inches of work, because I couldn't get them the perfect width, I do NOT want him complaining that they are falling down inside his boots. They are turning out very nice I might add...Next in line is the tank top I am making to maybe wear to the Fiber Arts Fair in Hemlock on the 15th of this month. I am using Noro ribbon yarn in Gisha color 102. I am loving this yarn! gonna have to get me some more.And then, we have my poncho that I am making to maybe wear to said Fiber Arts Fair. I am using Sari silk recycled yarn. I am loving the way the colors are pooling and striping, and cannot wait till it gets finished!!!Well, gotta go check on the zucchini bread.

1 comment:

susubee said...

Wipit Wendnesday? Where have I been that I haven't heard of this before? (I'd probably be ashamed to flash the number of wips I've got at the moment, though...)

The Noro yarn looks lovely - it's going to make a beautiful top! Good luck with wipping the wips ;)