Friday, August 17, 2007

Just showing off the kiddo's!




Ok, so really nothing to post, I did make a scarf, but have to finish th hat and mittens to it, so no since in posting the pics yet. But I had some pics of my kid's being adorable, so I wanted to put them up. The one of my son holding a bone, well, I do not know what kind of bone it is. I am really hoping deer or something, he found it in the woods already sunbleached and dryed out. I couldnt talk him out of not keeping it, and later coloring it lol.
We are going camping again this weekend, then the long trip to Bath tomorrow, like every weekend. And then I get my break and go to my knitting group on Monday, the perfect ending to a long hectic weekend.
I really ought to take care of the 13 loads of laundry I have washed, hung to dry, brought ina nd folded into piles before we do leave for camping, but I JUST DO NOT WANT TOO! But, I will want to even less on Monday after the long weekend... I will think about doing it, we shall see.
Oh oh oh, wish me luck! I will be doing the baby dance the 20th thru the 25th, trying to make this cycle the lucky cycle! I am trying to tell myself that after having 5 boys, that I am trying for a little girl, but to be quite honest with you, I almost think I would like another little boy,not sure yet.Well, off I go to get ready for camping. See you Monday!

No comments: