Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesdays are for reading!

It has come to my attention that I have neglected doing something I have loved doing all my life! I haven't picked up a book( other than my kids for homeschooling) in months due to my new obsession with sticks and yarn! I have decided that Tuesdays I will not touch a stick or a piece of yarn, but instead will spend this day reading. Click on the link that is asking what my nose is stuck in, and check out what books I am reading on Tuesdays! Have you read this book? What did you think? Is this book in your "to read" list? Leave comments!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I haven't read this yet, but it's on my list of things I want to read. I'll be curious to hear what you think of it.

Jacque said...

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one missing my books. I need to make that promise to myself. I just recently made the decision that my goal is to always have something designed by someone else on the needles. Lately it has been nothing but originals and there is so much else out there that I want to knit.

Jacque
http://www.thiskittenknits.com

Mary Mary said...

A Walk in the Woods was fantastic. In fact, anything I've read by Bill Bryson is rather amusing. :)