Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kids and yarn, mommy stuff.



Remember the pair of pants I was working on for my youngest son? Well, he had to sit torturously for a whole day while they dried and blocked after I was finished stitching them up. He kept wantting to take them off the table. I had to keep telling him, not yet honey, they arent done. And then finally, I unpinned them, he snatches them, wants them on before I can even get a pic! That was Friday, we were going camping, so he wore them camping. I do have a cute pic of him in them, but no real pic of them to show detail. After camping in them they had more leaves in them than yarn and really need a good washing. But I will get a post pic up some time this week of them, maybe tomorrow. Here is the pic of him cheesin in his new pants all giddy!!!
We had fresh garden peas yesterday with dinner, and my two youngest sons and my nephew helped shell them, here is a great pic of that too!

No comments: