Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh what a week!!!






So after a 4 day camping trip, trying to get the kids stuff ready and paperwork copied and sent in for another fun filled:) year of homeschooling, I feel like I have done SOOO much with nothing to show for it!!! I did get some work done on my tank top, I have about 6 inches to go, I am altering it so it is longer than the pattern, so is taking a bit longer. I did get some dying in, so pretty pinks, yellows and lilacs!!! I also dyed 7 skeins this morning to get ready for the Clapotis 2nd wave kal, but it is outside drying, so no pics of that yet! Also, I have yet to finish my book, but am a little disappointed with what happened last in it. They cheated and took a plane, missing about, ohhhh 1000 miles, or more. Now, I am at the part where he is going back, well sorta, a little at a time, but it breaks my heart that he isn't taking Katz with him. But, we will see what happens next!!! OK, here are some pics of the yarn and some random pics from camping!!!



Oh, and last but NOT LEAST


MrsFaith and I set up our own personal swap between us, and I got my goody package today!!! Looky looky looky!!! I am so happy and so excited!!!

3 comments:

C said...

You and I have quite a bit in common ... except that I've been knitting and crocheting longer, but your skills could whoop my butt!!!

Unknown said...

Your dyeing is gorgeous. What types of dye are you using?

Niki said...

I am using rit dye for the cotton and acrylic, and just got some wool and roving today, and cant wait to try the kool aid and cake dye this weekend!!!I have been trying to find something other than the rit for my cotton:(