Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday yarn review

Ok, today I will be reviewing knitpicks gloss yarn. It is fabulous!!! ( Have you ever watched the Grinch with Jim Carey? Say Fabulous like he does, cuz that's how I'm saying it, you know...to get the full effect...)

Here is a link to this great, soft, easily workable yarn!!! I am using it as one of the yarns in my clapotis, and am so very happy the kids decided they wanted me to use the yarn I was going to use on something for them. So I decided to use knitpicks gloss and a shaefer anne sock yarn for the clapotis. Yep, I am happy!!!
http://knitpicks.com/Gloss_YD5420151.html

I got it in a swap and am so very glad I did! The moral of this story, if you haven't tried knitpicks gloss yet, what are you waiting for? Hop on over and get you some!!!

No comments: