Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WOYNW and... sock fo's!!!

Here we have some wip's and a sock fo. Been working hard, but feel like I am not getting far. Have sooo much going on with the boy's homeschooling and field trips, and baby and, well... just every thing. It is also time of year to pick all the veggies, get them processed, get my flowers dead headed and get the seeds ready for next spring.





First up we have the start of the matching hunting boots sock that I finished the mate to last month, I was thinking of not doing it, but... I m going to finish it, I cant stand having one sock laying on the back of my couch with no friend.
Here is the start to my Clapotis, I am in the 3rd section, repeat one. Personally I don't think I am doing it right, but time will tell.
Here is the bolero I am making from my own hand dyed and hand spun on my spindle, I am loving how it is turning out. Just love knitting with my own special yarn, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...
And here are ds bug's slipper socks done. They fit him perfect. When I get the matching hunting boot sock done, I plan on making the babies slipper socks and the tootall ds slipper socks.
So I have a few wip's going on, and a sock fo to show off.

1 comment:

Soo said...

I love the colour of the clapotis! Gorgeous!