Friday, September 21, 2007



Here is the new week theme for the blogstalker 2 webring! The guts of my purse. This is probably the first time in my whole life I am actually thank full for a crappy camera!!! With the glare you cannot really see just how bad the inside of my purse really is!!! I have had the same purse for over 5 years, and I don't remember ever cleaning it!!!
And, this pic is because every time I pull out the camera, ds beaner wants his pic taken, and this time he wanted piggies:) He is way too cute,...must.....resist.....cutenes......cant.....do....it........

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello Niki!
I stumbled across your blog today and have been enjoying reading through your previous entries! I noticed in your sidebar that you mention that you're not a big fan of vaccinating... I'm in a similar boat. I'm just wondering what your take is on the whole vaccination issue... I've got 5 kids under the age of 3, and right now am just selectively vaccinating. But I feel like I could be doing so much more!
What are your thoughts, and why are you against the vaccinations? Thanks & keep up the fun blogging! Your baby is precious!

Holly said...

Love the picture of the piggies and I'm so glad you didn't resist the cuteness! Thanks for sharing that (and, of course, your purse guts).