Sunday, September 16, 2007

fo and fiber arts fair, and new bunnies!!!

We stopped at Tantanick Falls on the long drive to Hemlock to let the stretch their legs.

These are the latest additions to our family, it took $100 away from my fiber arts spending budget, but the boys really wanted them so I gave in. That left me with $50 to spend left, but they are just adorable and soo worth seeing the kids that happy! The white one is snowball and the red is hotrod.
These are the yoga socks I finished for Tom and Joe!
Here is $46 worth of fibery goodness, 3 pounds of wool lace weight for the mystery stole kal starting soon, and various roving types, including soy silk, which I just cannot wait to try!!! I ended up taking all the kids with me. I didn't get to attend any of the classes I wanted or anything, but the kids had a good time, and I am glad I took them, but next year they are NOT coming!!! I didn't get to meet anyone from knitty like I had hoped, but I really had my hands full with the boys, so I really didn't get a chance to try to find anyone.

No comments: