Wednesday, September 19, 2007

IT IS 3:30 AM!!!!!!!

Here is the 3 pound cone of wool lace weight I got at the Fiber Fest this passed weekend for the mystery stole kal coming up next month, as well as the needles I went and got tonight. They are Addi turbos size 6. Also, the gold metallic beads to go with it. I wanted to get a swatch knit up but hasn't happened yet, maybe tomorrow while the baby sleeps?
Ok, well, you see....... here we have a "bag" sale at my local lys. I swear, I was only going to get the needles for the clapotis and the mystery stole but they were having said bag sale, and to give myself credit, the rest of the bags were like $75-$100. I got the cheapest one they had. It is 5 skeins of Berrocco Crystal FX. It says the value is $44.75. I paid $29.95. So, I am thinking of making this, well, I will have to post that later, it is saved on my AOL. And IT is not working right now. Gotta love road runner. I NEVER had this slow of a connection or this many problems getting kicked off line with phone line. Guess what cable company says? Yep you guessed it, not there prob. You would think that for the money they charge they would actually give a crap, you know??? eta: ok, aol fixed for a minute, here is the link of what I am thinking of making with this yarn. I am wondering if I will have enough though?
http://www.lanagrossa.com/service/mdm/01_2005/index.html


I really need a new camera, sorry for crappy pics, of well, everything. But here is the yarn my boys dyed the other day!!! I told them I am going to make a wash cloth set out of all the yarn and they are in there glory!!! I have already made 2 just so Tom and Joe could each use one to wash up with today.

here is the roving I dyed with kool aid last week. I am just about done spinning it now, real nice of me to finally post the pics though huh? It is spinning up really nice and I am gonna make some sort of shawl or bolero or something out of it...
And here is a pic of the baby because every time I pull out my camera, he sits down so very pretty and says me mama me. He is just so adorable!!!

Well, I just got a very fussy baby to settle down without having to hold him. We will see how long it lasts. Not sure if he is getting more molars or what, but tonight has been hell. I almost wonder if he isn't upset because I am upset, even though I am not showing it.Had a blow up with the boy;s daddy tonight, showed up at my house about 10pm to drunk to be talking to anyone, let alone his self. Anyhow, I was gonna knit, but my hands are too cold!!! I am sipping on a nice hot cup of black coffee, hoping to warm up. I had thought about going to bed, BUT, I am the kind of person, that if I go to bed now, I will NOT get up in the morning...

Ok, am off to drink more coffee and see if I can knit the swatch for the secret stole!!!

No comments: