Friday, September 21, 2007

A sock pair fo and A REALLY BIG spider

Here is ds cat's slipper socks, with a real heel and everything!!! They fit him perfect, every few minutes I would check to make sure they were just his size. He loves them, and wants lots more. But right now I have to make some for the other boy's. But, it does look like I am gonna have to put all my pretty sock yarn on a back burner that I wanted to make myself socks with, I did start knitting to be able to make the kids things after all. I have already started ds bugs, then I will make ds beaners and then ds tootall. I am very proud of myself for figuring out the gusset heel. I really wanted to do a shaped heel inside the gusset, but it just was not meant to be. I will learn that later I suppose.

I want to start by saying I am NOT a bug killer. When I find them in the house, I simply take them outside. But this GIANT spider attacked me, I swear it!!! It was even bigger before I was forced to squash it, now his legs are up under him. Here is the story. I was taking the trash out, with baby on hip because he had yet another up all night screaming gig, it was probably about midnight. I seen it on the porch, I walked around it, I was barefoot. It proceeded to RUN at me, so I just kept going, but then it started running at me almost getting me, so I dropped the trash can on him. What else could I have done? I feel horrible, but really, what could I have done? That GIANT spider had it out for me!!! Maybe my toes smelled good. Well, probably not, they never do.

No comments: